We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Director of Cyber Security that can hit the ground running in a quickly evolving environment. You will head our Threat Intelligence and our Managed Security Services teams. Our position as a leader in cyber security ensures you will enjoy being surrounded by the best of the best. You’ll never regret joining this great team. It’s a rare opportunity to be part of something truly special.
To contribute to the team in this role, you will establish and maintain the enterprise vision, strategy and programs to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
To achieve your vision, you will identify, develop, implement and maintain processes across the organization to reduce information and information technology (IT) risks as well as comply with information-related requirements. You will also play a key role in responding to incidents, establishing appropriate standards and controls, managing security technologies, and directing the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures.
This role will report directly to the CEO and oversee many aspects of security and technology at Cycura.
Skills for Success
- Experience running a security program from a planning and implementation perspective
- Solid experience doing security planning assessments and audits
- Experience with security operations, monitoring and IR
Education and Experience
- Create, assess and improve processes which deliver success for our customers
- Build strong teams. Create organizational structure based on strategy and assessment of current capability gaps. Hire top talent to fill critical roles
- Ability to create and institute network defense policies and procedures
- Ability to transform and improve an Incident Response team, while rolling sleeves up to act as needed
- Ability to identify, assess and evaluate risk, create a mitigation plan and balance cost and security needs
- Have an understanding of a variety of ISO standards and have the ability to create and implement a plan to reach compliance
- Ability to balance Information Assurance policies and procedures with network security goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work long hours to reach corporate goals
- Ability to understand adversarial TTPs and implement mitigation plans to counter those TTPs
- B.S. and/or M.S. in a technical field
- At least 10 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in Law Enforcement, Intelligence Services or other similar experience